Monday 17 October 2011

What's in my makeup bag??

Hi Dolls,

I absolutely LOVE makeup. I am obsessed. If I had my time again I would definitely be in that industry. A mortgage and bills to pay has put this dream on hold, but for now I am satisfied with just playing from home.
For me, if I’m feeling a little bit bleugh, blah or depressed, I get my glam on. I get fresh so I feel fresh. Shower, clothes, shoes, jewellery, hair – blow dry, straighten or curl and the cherry on my ice-cream Sunday – makeup! I try to look how I feel and if I don’t feel quite up to scratch, my motto is - fake it till you make it. I always feel better when I put a bit of effort into myself.

I use a Mimco makeup bag for all the makeup I use every day. I have an Inglot makeup case for the rest of my loot for every other day. My mother-in-law bought me the Mimco bag a few Xmas’s ago and I LOVE it! It’s the perfect size. My husband shouted me the Inglot case a while ago and it’s fantastic. Everything has it’s place and isn’t chaotic and crammed in draws like it used to be.

Inside my makeup bag:


 
Smashbox Highlighter - Such an easy to apply illuminator.
Smashbox liquid concealer - Liquid concealers are easy to apply and blend in effortlessly.
Smashbox tranculesent powder - Can go over any foundation as it is translucent and makes your complextion flawless and your makeup stay put.
Maybelline New York Fit Me liquid foundation - Really easy to blend and leaves a dewy complexion.
Maybelline New York Concealer - Easy to blend.
Maybelline New York Powder - Helps my foundation stay put.
Benefit High Beam - Apply to the brow bone to open up your eyes. Trust me - this works!
Benefit gel brow pencil - Best brow pencil I have ever used. Fills in sparse areas and blends in so easily.
YSL touché éclat - Fantastic for fine lines and is a must have if you suffer from dark circles under your eyes.
Stila illuminating powder in bronze - A beautiful illuminating bronzer. Easy to blend.
Stila convertible colour in lilium - Can be used on cheeks, lips or eyes. I like to blend into the apples of my cheeks.
Stila eyeshadow in Kitten - The eyeshadow colour that suits everyone. Brightens and makes your eyes sparkle.
Nars duo eye shadows – favourites: Brumes, Violetta and Jolie-poppee - So easy to blend and gorgeous colours.
Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara - Makes you look like you are wearing false lashes!

I don’t use every single thing every day, but it all comes in handy!

No comments:

Post a Comment