Monday 22 August 2011

Flashback Friday: Parlux 3200 Ceramic & Ionic Edition Hair Dryer

~Originally posted June 29, 2010~

Hi Dolls,

I have just upgraded my hair dryer to the Parlux 3200 Ceramic & Ionic Edition $169.95. This is my first salon quality hair dryer and I have absolutely no idea why I didn’t upgrade sooner!

The Parlux 3200 hair dryer has won awards including InStyle’s best hair dryer and is used by hairdressing professionals all over the world. This dryer not only dries your hair faster, but it also reduces the amount of damage that your hair suffers when using a regular dryer.

The combined effect of ceramics and negative ions radiates heat inside the hair without damaging the hair. Drops of water are broken down into micro-molecules which are absorbed by the hair, leaving it frizz free and healthy. Moisture can then easily penetrate the hair shaft leaving your hair moisturized and looking soft and shiny. The negative ions also reduce static electricity and stress on the hair.

This dryer not only dries my hair super quickly, it also cuts down my drying time in half. It seriously took me less than 3 minutes – trust me, i timed it! My hair is fine and thin and generally lacks body. I find this dryer really good for blow drying and I can create plenty of volume with it. It leaves my hair feeling silky and soft, frizz and static free without drying it out. It feels the same as it does straight out of the salon.
- 1900 watt powerful motor. Life: 2000 hours
- Light weight compact dryer.
- Cold shot button.
- 4 temperatures.
- 2 speeds.
- Ceramic and Ionic technology.
- 3 meter long and strong cable cord.
- 2 unbreakable nozzles – one for a perfect setting and the other for fast drying.
- Weighs less than 500 grams.
- Air flow: 69 cubic meters/hour.
- Matching diffuser is available to purchase separately.
- 12 month warranty.
- Available in:  White, Silver, Chocolate, Pink, Red, Blue, Black, and Choc Cherry.
- Mine also came with a free round brush worth $26.95!
- Made in Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment