Friday 16 September 2011

Bardot Junior... what a disapointment!

Hi Dolls,

One of the best things about my blog is that I can tell you about all the amazing and fabulous things I come across. If I don't like something, I tend to not write about it. I don't like to be a negative person, so I don't like to put it here. However, I recently had a very unpleasant experience at Bardot Junior to the point where I actually made a complaint in writing to their head office which I have never done. I wasn't very happy with their response so thought I would publish it here:



I sent this last email on Monday and I have not received a response. This shows me that they don't really care about at all which is why I will no longer shop there again. All I really wanted was an apology and I was really disappointed that I didn't even receive that. Obviously they are acknowledging that they are wrong by offering me a full refund, so why not just apologise? Is it really too much to ask??

No comments:

Post a Comment